[yà bó lā hǎn]
- Abraham (name)
Abraham, father of Judaism and Islam in the Bible and Quran
same as Ibrahim 易卜拉辛
- n.名字,名稱,姓名,名譽 vt.命名,提名,叫出,指定 adj.姓名的,據以取名的
- n.父親,岳父,公(丈夫的父親),祖先,前輩,長輩,神父,創始者 vt.當...的父親,保護,創立,治理,發明,培養
- n.= Koran
- adj.同一的,相同的,無變化的,上述的,所謂 pron.同樣的事物 adv.同樣地
- adv.同樣地,被看作,象 prep.當做 conj.與...一樣,當...之時,象,因為 [域] American Samoa,東薩摩亞 [軍] Air to Surface,空對地 (As)symb [化]砷 (arsenic)
- What then shall we say that abraham our forefather according to the flesh has found?
- 2193terah Abraham's father born in nippur into a priestly-royal family.
- His nonfiction book abraham lincoln: the war years was awarded the pulitzer prize for history in1940.
- But abraham made a protest to abimelech because of a water-hole which abimelech's servants had taken by force.
- Ethical monotheism went beyond abraham beyond the ten commandments until god himself decided he would visit this earth.
- American political pamphleteer and adviser who wrote prolifically for anti-catholic and pro-union causes.in1862she published a pamphlet that outlined what was to become president abraham lincoln's constitutional theory concerning the rebellious states.
- But the lord answered him and said "you hypocrites does not each of you on the sabbath untie his ox or his donkey from the stall and lead him away to water him?
- She said'whoever would have told abraham that sarah would suckle children? Yet I have borne him a son for his old age. '
- I let myself be seen by abraham isaac and jacob as god the ruler of all; but they had no knowledge of my name yahweh.
- I will not perform the ungrateful task of comparing cases of failure-abraham lincoln.
- Come on abrahams you swank!
- Abraham lincoln was the16th president of the united states.
- Abraham rose early in the morning took some food and a waterskin full of water and gave it to hagar; he set the child on her shoulder and sent her away and she went and wandered in the wilderness of beersheba.
- And he said o let not the lord be angry and I will say only one word more: by chance there may be ten there.and he said I will have mercy because of the ten.
- In romans ch4:17paul argues the fact that circumcision was but a sign of the faith he had already developed when he believed that god was able to perform what was humanly impossible because of the inability of abraham and sarah to have a child.