- payment of duty;pay taxes
duty [dju:ti; (-) 'du:ti]
- n.薪水,工資 v.支付,交納,給予,有利,值得,合算
- You don't have to pay duties for your personal effects.
- Pay your tax honestly or you may be thrown into the cooler.
- Do you have anything dutiable?
- A rapacious divorcee on the prowl; ravening creditors; paying taxes to voracious governments.
- Paying tax due on or before the due date on the demand note.
- Tax haven a country that offers individuals and businesses little or no tax liability.
- But the" xo" should be taxed.
- Of course she must pay some additional charges as taxes to the tax administration.
- There are swingeing sanctions and penalties for failing to pay your taxes.
- Does your office pay tax in china?
- She let slip that she have not pay her tax.
- Wilhelm: do residents in cities have to pay taxes?
上交稅利 taxes or profits to be delivered to the state
上交稅費 turn over taxes to the state
交稅 pay tax; make payment of tax; pay duties; payment of duties
交稅要求 requirement for tax
先期交稅債券 tax anticipation bill
先期交稅債券 tax anticipation bills TABs)
補交稅款 pay taxes in arrears; pay the taxes they have evaded; pay an overdue tax
逃避交稅 dodge taxes; evade taxes