- payment of duty;pay taxes
duty [dju:ti; (-) 'du:ti]
- n.薪水,工資 v.支付,交納,給予,有利,值得,合算
- You don't have to pay duties for your personal effects.
- Mr castronova is aghast. "Monopoly is not a very fun game if I have to pay a tax every time I buy boardwalk" he says.
- Pay your tax honestly or you may be thrown into the cooler.
- Do you have anything dutiable?
- A rapacious divorcee on the prowl; ravening creditors; paying taxes to voracious governments.
- Paying tax due on or before the due date on the demand note.
- Oneself think if the right of taxpayer is right people is charming people can be contended for when taxpayer can contend for pay tax more such tax law just succeeds!
- Tax haven a country that offers individuals and businesses little or no tax liability.
- But the" xo" should be taxed.
- Of course she must pay some additional charges as taxes to the tax administration.
- There are swingeing sanctions and penalties for failing to pay your taxes.
- Does your office pay tax in china?
- She let slip that she have not pay her tax.
- Wilhelm: do residents in cities have to pay taxes?
- Want to be consulted can help the explanation should hand in taxes-exit drawback should hand in taxes-exit is touched decrease goods of sale in domestic market to answer two course reach ratal how to use an issue best can illustrate one.
上交稅利 taxes or profits to be delivered to the state
上交稅費 turn over taxes to the state
交稅 pay tax; make payment of tax; pay duties; payment of duties
交稅要求 requirement for tax
先期交稅債券 tax anticipation bill
先期交稅債券 tax anticipation bills TABs)
補交稅款 pay taxes in arrears; pay the taxes they have evaded; pay an overdue tax
逃避交稅 dodge taxes; evade taxes