- to discuss
- He had a visit with the president.
- He is talking with her pleasantly.
- She used to go into a trance and talk to the spirits.
- We should talk to foreigners.
- I let them talk all mutually.
- A language course based on natural unscripted dialogues conversations etc
- It makes a refreshing change t talk to someone who's happy.
- During a computer assisted screening job seekers speak to a "tele recruiter.
- When not working on his writing he engages in conversations with his penis.
- You can tell that clark is well-read just by talking to him.
與...交談 communicate with; converse with
與親密地交談 commune with
同...交談 talk with
和...交談 rap with
在一起親密地交談 commune together
外交談判 diplomatic talks;diplomatic negotiation
開始願與別人交談 came out of her shell; came out of his shell; came out of my shell; came out of our shells; came out of their shells; came out of your shell; came out of your shells; come out of her shell; come out of his shell; come out of my shell
電話交談法 telephone interviewing
自由交談訊問法 free conversation method of interrogation
融洽的交談 flow of soul