- another year; sometime in the future
- adj.另外的,又一,不同的 prep.另一個,另一個人,同類的東西
- n.未來,將來,前途,遠景 adj.未來的,將來的
- He was a bat boy for the sharks back in his teens.
- As a young man he had quite liked to put on court dress and cut a dash.
- Regretted the follies of his youth.
- I bet he'll break a few herts when he's older.
- In other years games for the disabled are still held at stoke mandeville.
- They decided to kick him upstairs and appoint a younger man to take his place.
- He is aged yet enterprising.
- His eldest child is still in the sixth form.
- He was young and highly suggestible.
- He joined the communist party as a young man.
- In his youth he was a soldier.
- He had no comedy vein in his youth.