- depression (esp. economic)
- "Heavy taxation is usually believed to take a higher toll on growth during cyclical upturns... rather than in recession; yet although the crisis originated in the us it spread quickly to the eu and resulted in a slump of comparable proportions" the study says.
- This lack of access to credit in turn makes households and business less able to spend lengthening and deepening the downturn.
- For now china's buoyant market is strong enough to help the industry weather traditional seasonal downturns.
- Then suddenly markets shifted towards sobriety: funding dried up house prices collapsed construction crashed governments guaranteed the debts of raddled financial systems economies slumped and fiscal deficits exploded.
- With respect to both monetary and fiscal policy tightening in the cyclical upturns never matched the vigour of the easing in the downturns.
- On the reasons why modern chinese engraving works have been stagnant?
- Italy's "loss of competitiveness does not bode well for the country's economic prospects.
- The downturn has forced pioneer to restructure to cut costs.
- Strikers go through difficult patches but shevchenko is in a particularly vicious circle: so keen is he to show his commitment that when he gets on the pitch he runs around like mad closing down full-backs and tracking back to support the midfield.
- Commercial vehicle market is stagnant what the local component industry can do?
- Data show sluggish sales in the property market and consumer dynamics?
- Sky burial is back after several months rest! They feature a brand new rhythm section and will be playing a gen x rock set sprinkled with offpeat originals.
- After a long period during which his career was in the doldrums andre agassi started the new millennium right on top of his game with a success in the men's singles in the australian open championship confirming his position at the top of the world rankings.
- The feasibility of special vehicle help the heavy duty truck market come out of sluggish?