- to keep in touch
to stay in contact
- n.保持,保養,生計,監獄,[史]要塞 vt.保持,保存,遵守,經營,看守,拘留,維持,記(日記,帳等) vi.保持,繼續不斷
- n.逗留,延緩,中止,支柱 v.在,暫住,堅持,止住,抑制,延緩,停(下)
- We made contact with the ship by radio.
- He still remained in touch with his poor old friends even after he got rich.
- For some years after his retirement he kept up with a. number of his old workmates, but as time went by he dropped them one by one.
- As they were both amateur radio enthusiasts they were able to keep in daily touch(with each other) over the air.
- I kept in touch with my classmates during my journey.
- He claims to be in constant touch with Albert Einstein but I think he's got his lines crossed.
- Let's keep in touch.
- Explorers in remote areas, ships at sea, even astronauts circling the earth axe able to keep in touch with civilization by means of radio.
- "Meanwhile, a microphone, which was lowered into the mi
- But we'll keep in touch.
- The plane made contact with the ground control centre by wireless.
- Okay you guys hook up with gang intelligence
- Please keep in touch with me.
- Yes.sometimes you gotta keep up relationships.
- Is she still in touch with her ex?