victim (of an accident)
- The court awarded 5000 (in) damages to the injured man.
- The injured were rushed to hospital in an ambulance.
- The injured man was fairly far gone by the time the ambulance arrived.
- The wounded man crawled to the phone.
- Doctors worked through the night to save the life of the injured man.
- She tended the sick and wounded.
- The doctor has already dug the bullet out.
- A gunshot wound; gunshot victims.
- 6send The casualty to hospital immediately.
- A general examination should be carried out quickly to discern any imminent threats to life whether the casualty is conscious or unconscious.
- However doctors of the linz city said that nobody was in serious condition.
- Send the casualty to hospital.
- Spokeswoman kreezibure of the linz city said that two people were seriously injured and11people were hospitalized.
- A synthetic two-layer covering used experimentally to treat burn victims.
- The big toe of the person that hurt now can be controlled swung but can bend slightly only.