- The princess attended the opening night of the opera.
- She was got up (ie dressed) as an Indian princess.
- He is affianced to the princess, ie engaged to marry her.
- Once upon a time there was a princess.
- The witch put the princess under a spell, and she fell asleep for ten years.
- The wicked old woman bewitched the princess, and she fell into a long sleep.
- The princess captured the hearts of the nation.
- The princess arrived, resplendent in a new white dress.
- The kind dwarf asked the little princess to have dinner with him.
- The empress asked his son to marry the princess of the neighboring kingdom.
- Princess Anne is the daughter of Queen Elizabeth.
- Once upon a time, there lived a princess who was very beautiful.
- 從前有個美麗的公主 ...
- Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess ...
- The witch turned the princess into a swan.
- The princess was getting married, and everyone was in town for the great occasion.