- What do you usually do on Sundays?
- 她在危難中總能保持冷靜、 平靜和鎮靜。
- She always remains cool, calm and collected in a crisis.
- 她在危難時總是很冷靜、 鎮定如常、 泰然自若。
- She always stays cool, calm and collected in a crisis.
- 她因頭腦冷靜、 敢作敢為而為人稱道
- She distinguished herself by her coolness and bravery.
- 他的情緒突然一變, 冷靜了下來。
- His mood suddenly changed and he became calm.
- He watched her suffering with clinical detachment.
- He has a cool head, ie doesn't get agitated.
- Calm down there's no need to get into a lather about it!
- Keep cool!
- The so
- His wife's calm nature acts as a counterbalance to his excitability.
- Even when you argue, you should try to keep cool.
- Be calm and take things as they come.
- The best thing is to keep cool.
- Marian was obviously annoyed by Peter's remarks but I smoothed her ruffled feathers and she began to talk to him again.