- (of packages or shipments) to arrive
- 他上月收到貨物, 現在還欠著（我們）款呢。
- He still owes (us) for the goods he received last month.
- Our new stock of winter clothes will arrive soon.
- No doubt you've received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods.
- There is too much risk for the exporters because they are not paid until all goods are sold in the foreign market.
- If buy the statement when the home applies for refund to did not get money and you had delivered goods actually so you need to be offerred inside7days deliver goods flourishing of proof of proof the sign after receiving sth that buy the home bilateral the flourishing that clean out treasure chats record if you do not upload the system will be acquiescent you did not get money and refund gives buy the home if uploaded need awaits patiently small the examine and verify of2.
- Please deliver this package against payment of cost.
- The losses will ripple back-and-forth across every sector from stocks to bonds to housing to commercial real estate to gold to silver to the currencies.
- That pink lamb's wool cardigan that l ordered arrived.
- We don't have any beachwear in stock at the moment--we're still waiting for our summer lines to come in.
- After receive the bill of lading confirm by the operation department send it to the production department.
- The stationery order has arrived.
- Do you have the merchandise?
- Receiving the documents when the sight bill is paid is called "documents against payment".