- n.序文,緒言,前言 vi.作序,寫前言 vt.為...寫序言,開始
- adj.早的,迅速的,前進的 vt.轉寄,促進,運送 adv.向前地,向將來 n.[體](足球等)前鋒
- Granville-barker had written a fine preface to the play.
- In his foreword professor clark puts it explicitly.
- Laski as he makes clear in the introduction..
- The foreword of the book runs for six pages.
- This is owens links wrote the foreword.
- He wrote a preface to the play.
前言 foreword; introduction; preamble; preface
取消前言 swallow his teeth
收回前言 eat her words; eat his words; eat my words; eat our words; eat their words; eat your words; swallow her words; swallow his words; swallow my words; swallow our words; swallow their words; swallow your words