- You look as though you've seen an apparition.
- She bore her misfortunes bravely.
- She was awarded a medal for bravery.
- 她是個勇敢的選手, 從不屈服。
- She's a gutsy player, she never gives in.
- 她進入了燃燒著的大樓, 真勇敢。
- It was brave of her to go into the burning building.
- His bravery should be an example to all of us.
- He received a medal in reward for his bravery.
- He bore his tribulations bravely.
- He had a good `war record, eg fought bravely.
- He acquitted himself bravely in the battle.
- He showed great courage in battle.
- He praised her for her courage.
- Be brave!
- Private Jones was awarded the Victoria Cross (for his gallantry).
- The walkers soldiered on although the weather was terrible.