- He has studied researched written and spoken for30years in the fields of economics history business philosophy and psychology.
- John set up a business of his own at the age of.
- On the day itself at about nine o'clock in the morning the settlement police set up a five-mile-long cordon from the west end of nanking road to the bund and then down to the north end of north szechuan road.
- The opium war the movement of the taiping heavenly kingdom the sino-french war the sino-japanese war the reform movement of1898 the yi ho tuan movement the revolution of1911 the may4th movement the may30th movement the northern expedition the agrarian revolutionary war and the present war of resistance against japan--all testify to the chinese people's indomitable spirit in fighting imperialism and its lackeys.
- Good.then we have another thirty minutes.
- Please execute the following order according to your quotation of sep.
- Ever since his visit to chao po-tao on the day of the demonstration he had been very careful not to involve himself in their controversy but he was always ready to play the peacemaker should a suitable opportunity present itself.