[kǎ ěr mǎ]
- Manufacturers have tried to install humanity in the workplace like volvo car assembly plant at kalmar where each team had its own workshops.
- Under the president sat doctor manette in his usual quiet dress.as well as the prisoner could see he and mr.lorry were the only men there unconnected with the tribunal who wore their usual clothes and had not assumed the coarse garb of the carmagnole.
- Then they elevated into the vacant chair a young woman from the crowd to be carried as the goddess of liberty and then swelling and overflowing out into the adjacent streets and along the river's bank and over the bridge the carmagnole absorbed them every one and whirled them away.
- After grasping the hand of mr.lorry who came panting in breathless from his struggle against the waterspout of the carmagnole;
- Instantly all the rest fell to dancing and the court-yard overflowed with the carmagnole.
- Karl marx was born in germany and german was his native language.
卡爾馬針錫基軸承合金 Karmash alloy