- n.原因,導致某事發生的人或事,動機,理由,根據,目標,理想,事業 vt.引起,惹起,使(發生),促成
- What has led to this unhappy state of affairs?
- Will it be convenient for you to start work tomorrow?
- The organization he had built up eventually became the instrument of his downfall.
- They gave explicit reasons for leaving.
- They have much speculation over the cause of the air crash.
- All effects are dependent on their causes.
- Dissected the plan afterward to learn why it had failed.
- And it is also noted, that love and envy do make a man pine, which other affections do not, because they are not so continual.
- The Ministry of Transport made a searching enquiry to discover the cause of the plane crash.
- For one reason or another, she committed suicide.
- A cause of discontent.
- Last week I was sent an e-mail by heidrick and struggles saying that the headhunter is urging all chief executives in 2011 to "step into the role of ambassador" for no particular reason at all.
- Diplomats were expected to report frankly to their masters hence the long-standing convention of the sacrosanct diplomatic pouch: no matter what governments were not supposed to open the packages that foreign diplomats received and sent.
- Richard david creo director said similar property companies were rated differently in asia generally at a low discount or slight premium to net asset value partly due to the proximity of investors to the chinese market and the assets owned by the company.
- For that reason we were pleased to cosponsor it this year once again together with a large number of delegations.