- to sip
to smack one's lips
- n.滋味,風味,少量,拍擊 v.帶有...風味,用掌擊,拍打
- pron.一個人,任何人,一方 num.一,一個 adj.一方的,某一,同樣的
- His wife tut-tutted with annoyance.
- I couldn't bear to sit with him at the same table, because he smacked his lips as he ate his food.
- 聽到他咂咂舌頭的聲音，她疑惑不解在想： "我說錯了什麼？"
- "What have I said wrong now?" She wondered, as she heard he click his tongue.
- The boss and his secretary bell gave Jack the raspberry today.
- "With a mocking smile and a smack of the lips she nodded." If you're in such a state tonight by file time you sit for the palace examination I dare say you'll even forget the first primer you ever read. "
- A loud sound expressing disapproval; a raspberry.
- Vincent esparza carries a gun?
- Others had a bowl of liquor and after inviting those around to join in would drink slowly smacking their lips after each sip and breaking wind noisily.
- A series of clucks or clicking sounds such as those made to urge on a horse.