- Hassan (person name)
- n.名字,名稱,姓名,名譽 vt.命名,提名,叫出,指定 adj.姓名的,據以取名的
- Hasan askari rizvi a pakistani scholar on strategic and security affairs says china's interest is in the geography that links coastal gwadar to himalayan kashgar on the chinese border and the resources and market of 180m people along the way.
- Hassan is too dangerous to trust as a free agent.
- Khair ad din died aged65in his palace on the bosphorus in istanbul.after his death his son hasan pacha succeeded him in algiers.
- The kingdom was ruled by mulai hasan and his formidable senior wife ayesha who was urging the claims of his weak unpopular eldest son boabdil.
- Nassim hassanpour a teenage markswoman in the10metre air pistol event is the sole female athlete the islamic republic of iran sent to the2004olympics.
- The reason for this as mr nasrallah constantly boasted was his arsenal of around12000iranian and syrian rockets and missiles.