- (used as phonetic "ka")
- adv.同樣地,被看作,象 prep.當做 conj.與...一樣,當...之時,象,因為 [域] American Samoa,東薩摩亞 [軍] Air to Surface,空對地 (As)symb [化]砷 (arsenic)
- The new process for refined anthracene and refined carbazole extracted from anthracene oil is described the problems to be cared in installation and production of equipment are analyzed.
- Kincaid wore faded levi's well-used red wing field boots a khaki shirt and orange suspenders.on his wide leather belt was fastened a swiss army knife in its own case.
- According to the textual study its source was the fault esker at the east end of the fossil course of the zhashui river on the north part of the present suizhou city.
- A fast and rhythmic click-clack.
- The pain got worse and worse.his heart couldn't stand it.his neighbors watched helplessly as cai's face went pale. Then--ka! They heard the death rattle in cai's throat.
- The bright coloured product with good tinctorial power and stability was obtained by the crystal transition and surface treatment to carbazole violet which is prospect.
- All I could hear was the click of my own heels on the linoleum.
- The route and experiments for synthesis of carbazole violet are described in detail.the process is characterized by using reagent nahs to reduce3nitro n ethyl cabazole in about2.5hours.
- Two new multibranched chromophores named as no-g2and bo-g2 with the same peripheral branch of oxadiazole-unit but different molecular core that is carbazole for no-g2and benzonitrile for bo-g2 were synthesized and characterized by mass spectra and1h nmr spectra respectively.
- Beneath the glare of the mahjong parlour's white fluorescent tubes and roving security cameras a grizzled 70-year-old pro clatters his tiles against the table a cigarette burning slowly between his lips.
- Both spring clips must lock with an audible click.
- It happened again just as they were passing one another: it was only a twitch a quiver rapid as the clicking of a camera shutter but obviously habitual.
- The retainer spring must lock with an audible click.
- The clatter of pots and pans.
- Clicking noises can occur under load when opening and closing the hood as a result of play between the friction plate and guide rail.
乙烯哢唑 vinyl carbazole
哢嗒地記錄 click off
四硝哢唑 Nirosan Nitrosan
四硝哢唑 Nirosan Nitrosan