- 他不像典型的城市商人那樣, 穿一身深色的套服、 帶一把收好的雨傘。
- He doesn't conform to the usual stereotype of the city businessman with a dark suit and rolled umbrella.
- He's a real con artist/merchant, ie swindler.
- The trader had been known to tear up a contract before the ink was dry where it had been sighed.
- The merchant supplies goods to them.
- The merchant decided to use camels to carry his goods across the desert.
- Many London businessmen wear bowlers.
- He is a dishonest merchant.
- A peddler or dealer of cheap goods.
- Dealers bargain with growers over the price of coffee.
- She's an antique, a used-car, etc dealer.
- Harrison also has promoted legislation to require immigrant businesses to post signs in English, which infuriated Asian business people but played well among longtime white residents.
- A successful businessman must be aggressive.
- 一份新的保單初稿 ... 被送到商人手中。
- A red herring ... is sent to the dealers for their information.
- I advise you not to cooperate with that deceitful businessman.
- My father is a business man and he's always on the wing.