- 在喪禮上, 很多人臂戴黑紗
- Many people at the funeral were wearing black arm-bands.
- Clothing of the darkest hue, especially such clothing worn for mourning.
- During the twelve-day truce for hector's funeral achilles spotted polyxena the daughter of priam with her brother troilus who was watering his horse at a fountain.
- If you have good reason for not being able to carry out the rites of mourning such as needing to earn money to support the family being drafted into the military or being involved in important public affairs no one will blame you for being expedient.
- A funeral hymn or lament.
- What time is the funeral?
- I will not stand on ceremony ferdinand.
- You had a sling on your arm at the funeral.
- The mourner's profuse tears at the burial were heartbreaking.
- Are you going to ting chun-shu's funeral?