- to reply
to write back
letter written in reply
- vt.書寫,著述,寫,寫滿,寫信給 vi.寫,寫字,寫信,寫作,作曲
- n.答覆,報復,答辯 vi.答覆,回擊,報復,答辯 vt.回答
- She replied promptly to my letter.
- She was very prompt in answering my letter.
- 對我的申請, 我還沒收到回信。
- I didn't receive an acknowledgement of my application.
- It took less than no (ie very little) time to write a reply.
- 我立刻（給他）寫了回信, 感謝他們盛情邀請
- I wrote back (to him) immediately to thank them for the invitation.
- 我現在很忙, 希望下周能抽出時間給你回信
- I'm very busy at the moment but I hope to get round to answering your letter next week.
- I'm composing a formal reply to the letter.
- 她儘管很想再見到他, 但卻不願給他回信。
- Despite wanting to see him again, she refused to reply to his letters.
- Reply to Publicity Department, FREEPOST, Oxford University Press, Oxford.
- Jane wrote him a long letter, but he never wrote back.
- I had no reply to my letter.
- I must apologize to you for not replying to your letter earlier.
- I should have answered the letter yesterday, but it went right out of my mind.
- I am puzzled by his failure to reply/that he hasn't replied to my letter.
- He can write me letters till he's blue in the face, I'm not going to reply.