- 別碰那道鐵絲網, 能鉤傷你的!
- You could do yourself a mischief on that barbed-wire fence!
- The cost of property in the city is prohibitive.
- They have a prior claim to the property, ie one which invalidates any other claim(s), eg because based on an earlier legal agreement.
- She invested her money in property.
- He owns a large estate in Scotland.
- He has a property in the West Country.
- Lost money in the real estate bubble.
- His father was cheated of his land.
- He made his pile during the property boom.
- Freely producing buds or offshoots, especially from unusual places, as shoots from flowers or fruits from fruits.
- All their capital is locked up in land.
- A collection of deeds or charters, especially a register of titles to all the property of an estate or a monastery.
- City officials yesterday politely rejected Donald Trump's offer to take over renovations at the Central Park Zoo, but privately said the developer was trying to make a monkey out of Mayor Koch.
- A survey of the property shows that the northern boundary is not correct.
- After years of wavering between buying and renting a house, we at last decided that it was better to own property.