peak of a pagoda
- n.山頂,頂點,帽舌,(記錄的)最高峰 adj.最高的 vi.到達最高點,消瘦,縮小 vt.使豎起,使達到最高點
- The spires of churches are to be seen pricking up through the greenery.
- As clear as a whistle; clear footprints in the snow; the letter brought back a clear image of his grandfather; a spire clean-cut against the sky; a clear-cut pattern.
- Some gothic church towers were designed to carry a spire; others had flat roofs.the italian campanile could either be attached to a church or freestanding.
- It is time to build stupa top.
- A tocsin ringing from church steeples;
- The patient then could take their place alongside the lucky the smart and the violent at the top of society's heap.
- Moving into position on the south spire.
- And like one harmony more in this mass of harmonies they pierced in quick succession the multiple open work of the gables with slashed spires with open-work bell towers with slender pinnacles whose line was also only a magnificent exaggeration of the acute angle of the roofs.