- He sat on his hat and squashed it flat.
- But I will not flatten.
- "The seams shall be welded by hammering the joint.to ensure that the process of welding is satisfactory the scrap ends or two rings cut from the scrap ends of each tube welded should be closed in to one-half the internal diameter of the pipe without fracture of the weld when on the major and minor axis of the closed-in rings respectively."
- About how you crushed one in a hydraulic press.
- Processing category: it's applicable for the processing households to extrude wheat and beans and other materials to be extruded.
- He took down his soft crush hat after he had dressed himself.
- He followed them lamely onto the deck.as he watched them talk and laugh without letting him squeeze a word in edgewise he felt silly and humiliated; he was like a beggar who after running after a rickshaw for some distance without getting a cent finally has to stop but is reluctant to give up.
- A cup--shaped rubber sucker is placed over the plug-hole and pressed down so that the rubber end is squashed flat; then it is released and springs back into its usual cup shape drawing the air back with it.
- Tiffany no! You'll squish lucas.
- Tenfour big al. Let's squash this bug.
- The fruit will squash if it is badly packed.
- Gas skunk: this is not good. It's gonna fall and squish us.
割曬壓扁機 conditioner windrower
壓扁層理 flaser bedding?
壓扁機 flaking mill flatting mill
壓扁胎 fetus compressus
壓扁褶皺 flattened fold
壓扁試驗 flattening test
反向壓扁試驗 reverse flattening test
線材壓扁機 wire flattening mill
軋輥壓扁 roll flattening