- an evil-doer
- Is he one of the goodies or one of the baddies?
- Hooked up with the wrong crowd.
- At the end of the movie the villain got what was coming to him and was put in jail.
- Adversity show what men really are and separates the sheep from the goats.
- Adversity shows what men really are and separates the sheep from the goats.
- The bad man will suffer eternal damnation.
- Never make friends with bad companions.
- Learning makes a good man better, and an ill man worse.
- He that lies down with dogs must rise up with fleas.
- Scandals can defame a genuinely good man while flattery can make an evil man a good man.
- Some nasty man shoved him and his police cruiser into the east river.
- To owe his life to a malefactor to accept that debt and to repay it; to be in spite of himself
- While he kept himself in his place as a physician whose business was with all degrees of mankind bond and free rich and poor bad and good he used his personal influence so wisely that he was soon the inspecting physician of three prisons and among them of la force.
- They have taken a laissez-faire attitude towards bourgeois liberalization so that good people find no support while bad people go wild.
- It's sometimes difficult to tell who are the goodies and who are the baddies.