- The whole gang's here tonight.
- He and his partner are at daggers drawn.
- 他有個很能幹的夥伴, 替他把一切弄得井井有條。
- He has a practical partner who organizes everything for him.
- A dog is a faithful companion.
- Don't be cruel to animals. They are our fellow creatures.
- A pass of a basketball or an ice hockey puck that enables a teammate to score a goal.
- Jack, mislead by bad companion, get into the drug habit.
- He refused to concert with his partners.
- He was big and hearty, a great beer drinker, a jolly companion on a pub crawl.
- It's your honour, partner.
- It's your call, partner.
- I'm sorry I was poor company last night—I had the blues for some reason.
- We finally tracked down our lost companion in a public house.
- His fantasies were fed by the adulation of the british public exacerbated by his sense of how unfair it was what ike not he was the supreme commander topped by his realization that britain was now a junior partner whose contributions to the aef were shrinking while those of the americans were swelling.
- Bond and his local sidekick quarrel travel the same route in live and let die to get to the secret island lair of the villainous genius mr. big.