- serious illness
- The illness has left him in rather poor shape.
- It's nice to see comrade Hu getting about again after his serious illness.
- Thanks to his strong constitution, Jack was able to pull through his recent serious illness.
- His poor sight is a hangover from a bad illness he had.
- Both landau and parker are remarkably healthy.they take few medications and have no major illnesses.
- A dpp legislator sustained a brain injury and is hospitalized.
- Have you ever had a major illness or disease?
- A serious injury can change us.
- She came through a serious illness last year.
- Be certain that you are not underinsured against catastrophic illness.
- These symptoms indicate a serious illness.
亞歷山大病 Alexander disease
大病統籌醫療制度 state-unified medical system for major diseases