- eager to study
- There isn't a good school in the (immediate) vicinity.
- She already has good academic qualifications under her belt.
- He is of a studious bent.
- Her parents encouraged her in her studies.
- You will never be good students so long as you goof around.
- Such a good student as he (is) will succeed.
- Our teacher gives us exhortation to study hard.
- Jack is not only a good st
- He has natural ability, but has yet to learn the mechanics of his chosen work.
- He shall make a good effort to study well.
- A good student usually knows how to sum up knowledge in good time.
- None of the three is a good student (are good students).
- Good students as they were (=Though they were good students), they sometimes erred.
- Dan was a good student at school; we expect him to go places in business.
- Study hard from now on otherwise you'll have to go to a cow college.