- daughter in law
- n.女兒 adj.女兒的,如女兒的,關係如女兒的
- n.法律,訴訟,法學,法治,司法界,規律 v.對...起訴,控告 [軍] Light Anti-Tank Weapon,輕型反坦克武器
- The bodies of the son and daughter-in-law...
- You want to be her daughter-in-law?
- His heart ached for the suffering child bride.
- She was given to another family as a child bride.
- She is a child bride.
- I'm with mrs.breitberg's daughter... in... law.
- Now it's for my daughter-in-law.
- Mammas pick their sons'brides on italy reality tv.
喪偶兒媳 widowed daughter-in-law
孫媳婦 granddaughter-in-law; grandson''s wife
童養媳 child bride; child daughter-in-law; girl taken into the family as a daughter-in-law-to-be