[xué yè chéngjì]
- scholastic attainment;academic performance;school achievement;academic credits
- He is very downhearted about the poor grade he got in school.
- His work at school is below the average.
- Except cognitive awareness slight excitement feeling of happiness extraversion soul identical and human relations there is a significant positive relation between mental health and academic performance.
- Universities may admit students based on non-academic merits regardless of their a-level results.
- Graduated summa cum laude; a summa cum laude graduate.
- As an illustration when some of us were appointed to government committees some years ago we were required to furnish our educational credentials including subjects and grades from o-level onwards as though we were applying for government jobs!