- treasured object
- adj. 珍惜的,珍惜著的,秘藏的 one's ~ books 某人珍藏的書籍
- 謝謝你, 小寶貝
- That's kind of you, pet.
- She's a little darling!
- He seems to think he's God's gift to women.
- My dearest treasure!
- My daughter is very dear to me.
- The baby-sitter was playing with my baby.
- My precious darling!
- Stop blubbering, you big baby!
- Honey, come here and give me your help!
- Thing axe-heads themselves would serve indeed have served in some societies and over a very large area of south-east asia cowry's shells were used the most often quoted form of primitive money.
- Of course pet. Zoe's arms spread wide and a tender smile lit her eyes. Carman with a little sob flew into her arms.
- You mean your precious elves?
- "We are alone at the top of a high house in a solitary courtyard we are not likely to be heard and I pray for bodily strength to keep you here while every minute you are here is worth a hundred thousand guineas to my darling" said miss pross.
- It's an insult to the memory of my blooded darlings to have a mule in their paddock.
- "I sha n't attack your precious sister though I might have if I'd stayed at the burying ground.