- We pitched (our) camp (ie put up our tents) by a lake.
- The tents looked very bedraggled after the storm.
- The wind caused the tent to collapse.
- The tent flaps should be tightly fastened.
- The tent began to sag as the canvas became wet.
- They pitched camp on the moor for the night.
- They erected their tent at the foot of the mountain.
- There are rows of tents at the foot of the mountain.
- Some Indians still live in wigwams.
- So she took her veil and covered herself. The servant related to Isaac all that had happened.Isaac conducted her into the tent and took her as his wife.
- Run up a circus tent.
- Please slacken the tent rope before it rains.
- I forgot to dig a trench around the tent.
- First hammer the tent pegs into the ground, then tie the ropes onto them.
- The tent wraps up into a small package.