- to forget
- vt.忘記,忽略 vi.忘記,忘形,忘乎所以
- Please write a memo before you forget.
- It's time to forget these fantasies of killer dolls.
- Forget perfection and aim for improvement.
- Forget that I am ashamed "the tippler confessed hanging his head.
- Though I am like a wineskin in the smoke I do not forget your decrees.
- I struggled to erase that girl you saw up there...
- It must not be forgotten that this passed under the restoration.
- We hutu will we ever forget the whipping?
- We are never forgetting the day hongkong regress to our motherland.
- It makes me forget about all the horrible thingsh kidsh shay
- Perhaps you have overlooked the factthat your account for july purchases has not yet been settled.
- According to mnemonics people often forget unless they review from time to time.
從未忘記做 never fail to
完全忘記 have no memory of
對...不忘記 keep in sight
忘記 lost track
忘記上次讀到的地方 lose her place; lose his place; lose our places; lose your place; lost her place; lost his place; lost my place; lost our places; lost your place; lost your places
忘記了 be forgetful of
忘記數到哪兒了 lose count of
演員突然忘記臺詞 go up in the air
被...忘記 out of mind; out of one''s mind
被忘記 escape her memory; escape his memory; escape my memory; escape their memory; escape your memory