- I guess; I suppose; perhaps; maybe
- pers pron 人稱代詞 (used as the subject of a v 用作動詞的主體) person who is the speaker or writer 我（說話者或寫作者稱自己）: I think I'd like a bath. 我想洗個澡. * When he asked me to marry him I said yes. 他向我求婚, 我答應了. Cf 參看 me
- vt.猜測,推測,猜中,猜對,想,認為 vi.猜,推測 n.猜測,推測
- vt.推想,假設,猜想 vi.料想 conj.假使...結果會怎樣
- Always require that some are warm.even though being that the pick is bumptious commemorate.
- Do not bring back the property of the company the home even if be a deserted rule or mat of a mouse.
- According to noy fear is both natural and expected.
- Even to go around the streets he do reluctate stay at home.
- I believed that manhood required that I stand up to him even if it meant fists.
- Any break in the skin even a pinprick provides an opening for dangerous germs.
- Iam afraid I've got sunstroke.