- surname Pa
- Grief and terror had so stupefied their sense that they did not know prospero.
- They are terribly afraid that these local peace activities will spread and get out of hand.
- They went in fear of attack by marauding bands.
- They were terror-stricken when they heard someone moving around downstairs in their house at night.
- Their basic fear is of the slack up of protectionism and above all american capital outflow which to them means job outflows.
- In fear that it may be frayed or stained with dust he keeps himself from the world and is afraid even to move.
- Took unholy risks to win the downhill race.
- But uriah heard of it and fled in fear to egypt.
- The next time the oil price falls or money runs short it might end up having to offer even more munificent terms to lure the oilmen back.
- I also realize what reason shu and jiro were throw they self into the breach to resistance against land shark the courage came from love.
- The scalded dog fears cold water.
- A grim and unsightly picture met his eye.
- This awful man stepped out he was a white slaver I know he was.
- Letters that shine with a fearful phosphorescence.
- A sad dog fears grandpa's hawaiian jacket.
不怕 care nothing for; cared nothing for; cares nothing for
不怕不識貨、只怕貨比貨 comparisons are odious
不怕危險 front danger
不怕麻煩 put oneself out; take pains over
不怕麻煩地 go out of the way to; go out of way to; goen out of the way to; goes out of the way to; goes out of way to; gone out of way to; went out of the way to; went out of way to
什麼都不怕 have iron nerves; have nerves of iron
令人害怕 make her blood run cold; make his blood run cold; make my blood run cold; make our blood run cold; make their blood run cold; make your blood run cold
使...害怕 put the fear of death in
使...懼怕 put the fear of god up someone
使...感到害怕 strike fear into; striken fear into
使...極其害怕 scare stiff
使害怕 put someone in a cold perspiration
使懼怕 put the fear of god into someone
使極為害怕 scare the life out of someone
假裝不怕 whistle in
可怕的 forbidding; ghastly; unearthliness
可怕的後果 the devil to pay
因害怕而引起的緊張 butterflies in her stomach; butterflies in my stomach; butterflies in our stomach; butterflies in their stomach; butterflies in your stomach
害怕 afraid of; be afraid of; be fearful of; be frightened of; be in dread of; be in fear of; be scared of; feel nervous about; frighten of; have a fear of; scare of
害怕地躲開 chicken out
害怕得要命 terrify someone out of his mind
害怕生命無保障 go in fear of one''s life
對...感到害怕 tremble at
就怕 for fear that; undet the apprehension that
怕光 keep in a dark place; keep in dark place
怕冷 protect against cold
怕壓 not to be stowed under heavy cargo
怕惑 be in a storm