- in all cases
- He deeply understands traditional eastern and western ethics and also the present situation of economics both internationally and domestically in china.
- He speaks polish and knows warsaw.
- He had almost seemed like a human being and not the perverse wretch she knew so well.
- He droned on in the steady monotone that was later to become so familiar.
- Their goal is the hope learned about the buyers keep the electricity postal and the talk-back will be able to contact the buyer immediately with them and to have the question or the substandard goods product sells to the buyer.
- They were married in edinburgh and went to keswick where southey was kind to them.
- He seems to know his way around the shipping industry.
- He knew that his friend siddhartha had never followed any single teacher
- He entered the accustomed room and looked around him on its books its windows its fireplace and the tapestried comfort of the walls with the same perception of strangeness that had haunted him throughout his walk from the forest dell into the town and thitherward.
- Why not designate sydney as your unloading port?
- The following personnel are personnel with inside securities trading information:
- In what was apparently a chance encounter outside of a newport beach deli bryant spoke openly about his frustration with the team's personnel decisions.
- A kind of understanding is "the education that exceeds constant education to develop high quality person with ability namely" the expectation value that gets pedagogue to these then increased in virtually a lot of.
- Petty officer dualla.conversant in technical details.
- From the english side rumors of a major allied action in northern norway are being deliberately started.
不熟悉 had no acquaintance with; has no acquaintance with; have no acquaintance with
為...得悉 come to one''s knowledge
為...所熟悉 be familiar to
為他們得悉 come to their knowledge
為他得悉 come to his knowledge
為你得悉 come to your knowledge
為她得悉 come to her knowledge
為我們得悉 come to our knowledge
為我得悉 come to my knowledge
使充分熟悉 indoctrinate with
做自己不熟悉的 off her beat; off my beat
做自己不熟悉的事 out of my beat
先悉權 right of discovery
初級三等悉理士 n. junior third engineer
變得對...熟悉 get familiar with
聽起來熟悉 rang a bell; ring a bell; rung a bell
大家所熟悉的 what is know as
實際知悉 actual acknowledgment
對...不熟悉 new to
必須熟悉的業務知識 her way around; his way around; my way around; our way around; their way around; your way around
悉尼線 Sidney line
悉尼美利奴羊毛 Sydney wool
悉尼美利奴羊毛 Sydney wool
悉眉苦臉 draw on a long face; made on a long face; make on a long face; pull a long face; wear a long face
擬制知悉 constructive note
據悉 it be learned that; it can be learned that; it may be learned that; it must be learned that; it should be learned that; it will be learned that; it would be learned that