- Any ill-feeling has to be nipped in the bud before it develops into open revolt.
- I wish him no ill.
- I feel no ill will towards her in spite of her unkindness.
- Consumer research is also essential to avoid generating negative responses such as guilt and anxiety.
- No sense of guilt ever penetrated his moral carapace.
- The fruit of frequent and deep reflection on death will be that you will find yourself emerging often with a sense of disgust from your habitual patterns.
- First opinion polls show that homophobia has receded almost as far as homer simpson's hairline.
- And instead of turning her against him it only made her more timidly gracious toward him because of her indignation at what she fancied was a gross injustice done him.
- Foment discord ill feeling civil disorder etc
- To me what was conclusive was that the conditioning in brave new world was neither entirely painless nor completely successful.small children were given shocks to induce a distaste for flowers and books.
- Does that assuage your guilt?
- He did not take kindly to the hectoring moral tone of the speaker.
- He fought down a feeling of repugnance.
對...有惡感 be down on; dispose ill towards
惡感 bad blood
毫無惡感地 take something in good part
罪惡感 sense of guiltiness