- see 惡心|恶心
- A nasty little man smarmy and obsequious.
- An emergency radio beacon helped rescue three climbers on mount hood and a big dog kept them warm.the group endured a foul and a cold night before being found.
- An innocent plowman is more worthy than a icious prince.
- It is thus of common note that one may dislike or even hate a particular style while admiring its facility its strength its skilful adaptation to the matter set forth.
- The weather was very scurviness for weeks.
- The typical defense to a charge of misogyny within the faith is that the covering of women means that they are more valued.
- "Symptoms of co poisoning range from headache nausea and syncope to coma weak pulse respiratory failure and death.co is used industrially as a fuel and in synthesis of numerous organic compounds including methanol ethylene and aldehydes"
- A demonic sense of humour.
- Pernicious anemia in which the various formed elements in the blood are changed.
- A kind of slimy stuff of a most nauseous odious smell "
- A colorless crystalline ptomaine with a foul odor that is produced in decaying animal matter.
- A b vitamin that is used to treat pernicious anemia.
- Dealing with this government is a vicious circle.
- Being different is a sin.
- The main use of chinese medicine the cooperation of chinese and western medicine treats the acute and chronic gastritis the stomach precancerous lesion difficult curative digestive ulcer the ulcerous colitis irritable colon syndrome and cures stoma narrowness the benign and malignancy narrowness of esophagus cardiac and gastriointestinal tract polyps under the electronic stomach and intestines mirror with the laser and microwave.
不念舊惡 forgave and forget; forgive and forget; forgiven and forget
不懷惡意的謊話 white lie
醜惡現象 vile practices; vile social evils
主觀惡性 subjective evil character
事實上的惡意 malice in fact
從罪惡的淵藪中被救出的人 brand from the burning
代理人與他方惡意通謀 collaboration by agent with the other party
作惡 do evil; do wrong
作惡的人 evil doer
使...厭惡 be abhorrend to; stink in the nostrils of
使人不能作惡 draw the teeth of; drawn the teeth of; drew the teeth of; pull the teeth of
使出最惡劣的手段 did her worst; did his worst; did my worst; did our worst; did their worst; did your worst; do her worst; do his worst; do my worst; do our worst; do their worst; do your worst; done her worst; done his worst; done my worst
使惡化 the rot set in
兇惡犯 atrocious criminal; ferocious criminality
兇惡犯罪 ferocious criminality
出自惡意 from spite
助人為惡 held a candle to the devil; hold a candle to the devil
十惡 10 abominations
十惡不赦的大罪 heinous crime
厭惡 disrelish; thumb their nose
厭惡努力 effort aversion