- v.震驚 vbl.震驚
- This clearly indicates that uniqueness is reached provided that the irrotational and equivoluminal wave velocities?? And?? Are real and nonzero.
- Judith spoke bitterly and with her usual force but her listener was too much struck with the novelty of the sensations he experienced to advert to her manner.
- At that moment wang ho-fu and sun chi-jen were engaged in a tete-a-tete in the conference room; when wu sunfu dashed in looking rather distraught they sprang to their feet in wide-eyed surprise.
- If one of your countrymen becomes poor and is unable to support himself among you help him as you would an alien or a temporary resident so he can continue to live among you.
- On the22nd at the conclusion of the umno annual congress mahathir announced in tears his resignation from umno and his presidency of the ruling nasional coalition to a stunned malaysia.
- The sentry held up his hands in astonishment.
- Staggering moment! Mary blushed until the tears stood in her eyes but miss meadows has gone back to the music-stand; her voice rang through the music hall.
- And if thy right hand scandalize thee cut it off and cast it from thee: for it is expedient for thee that one of thy members should perish rather than that thy whole body be cast into hell.
- His father's death stunned him.
- They were amazed to notice that the elephant spoor had vanished from the path.
- Selden was struck by the businesslike change in his manner.
- "She was so stunned that she couldn't speak."
- She was too stunned to speak.
- Stunned and embarrassed we stared at each other.
- A high strangled cry of stunned amazement.
驚愕地 in surprise