- to be interested
- She is uninterested in marriage.
- Books were beyond her interest--knowledge a sealed book.
- She is always interested in space science.
- She seemed cold and uninterested.
- She asked straight out if I was interested in the job.
- Why is narco interested in this?
- Promoting the protocols to interested users;
- It has always been tempting for humans to mythologize snakes.
- Elizabeth's really hot on nuclear physics.
- It's hard to find interesting menswear in the major stores.
不令人感興趣的是 it be not interesting that; it can not be interesting that; it may not be interesting that; it must not be interesting that; it should not be interesting that; it will not be interesting that; it would not be interesting that
不再感興趣 lose interest; lost interest
不感興趣 care naught for; cared naught for; cared nothing for; go beyond caring
令人感興趣的是 it be interesting that; it can be interesting that; it may be interesting that; it must be interesting that; it should be interesting that; it will be interesting that; it would be interesting that
使人感興趣的事 skin off their nose
使對...不感興趣 disinterest in
使感興趣 commend herself to; commend himself to; commend myself to; commend ourselves to; commend themselves to; commend yourself to; commend yourselves to
共同感興趣的問題 problem of common interest
對...不再感興趣 tire of
對...不感興趣 care naught for; go past caring; take no a great; take no interest in
對...很感興趣 have not much interest in
對...感興趣 be interest in; be taken up with; had a taste for; have a taste for; interested in; take an interest in; take interest in; taken an interest in; taken interest in; took an interest in; took interest in
對...特別感興趣 have a thing about
對...特別感興趣的 be hepped up
對...非常感興趣 be a bear for; be a borne for
感興趣 gave a rap; given a straw
感興趣於 have an interest in