- to be interested
- 成年地做一種單調工作, 能把活人也做成機器人。
- Years of doing the same dull job can turn you into a machine.
- This church is the main object of his interest.
- Scandal and gossip are meat and drink to him.
- She savoured the joke with relish.
- She's interested in (the) cinema.
- She's not very keen on the idea.
- He's interested in the occult.
- 他對我的想法頗感興趣, 但不做出決定
- He nibbled at my idea, but would not make a definite decision.
- 他對這事所知不多, 但卻極感興趣。
- He doesn't know much about the subject, but he's very enthusiastic.
- He is very religious; corporeal world has little interest for him.
- 他以前對烹飪從不感興趣, 但是現在可著迷了。
- He was never interested in cooking before, but now he's been bitten by/he's got the bug.
- Her fellows share her interest in computers.
- Her research has thrown up some interesting facts.
- Do these paintings appeal to you?
- When he became interested in model airplanes he went the whole hog.