- to feel
to become aware of
- He seems to know when his wife is away from home by some kind of extra-sensory perception.
- Even people who spent just a few hours a week on the Internet experienced more depression and loneliness than th
- 他會讓別的囚徒感覺到他自以為比他們高明嗎？ "他當然不會這樣。一次做君子，一世做君子。"
- "Would he allow the other prisoners to feel that he thought himself a cut above them?" "Of course he wouldn't. Once a gentleman, always a gentleman."
- Did you feel a few spots of rain?
- He could feel their sarcastic tone about his poor work.
- He felt the house rock.
- He felt that God was watching over him.
- He is insensitive to the environment.
- He never involves his senior staff in decision making; they feel relegated to the status of office boys.
- In such a simulated environment, one would have an immersed sense.
- He should listen to his intimate feelings.
- He keenly felt that he should do something to help.
- He felt that in time the extreme misery of the working people would result in revolution.
- However, at that moment a queer feeling she could neither define nor account for came over her.
- The attribution of one's own attitudes, feelings, or desires to someone or something as a naive or unconscious defense against anxiety or guilt.