- surname Qi
- What relation is she to you?
- She is engaged by the kindly capable mrs.fairfax chief housekeeper and relative of the lord of the manor.
- It is a melancholy truth that even great men have their poor relation.
- I told her I didn't see a broom closet as there would be many witches attending the wedding meaning my ex and all my ex-in-laws.
- We had relatives in san francisco.
- By guo zi-jun initiate-to-be zwolle the netherlands a relative of mine was grieving for his mother who had suddenly passed away.
- The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the negro community must not lead us to a distrust of all white people for many of our white brothers as evidenced by their presence here today have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny.
- An o'hara a poor relation living on charity bread and sufferance!
- A relative is unforgivable.
- In this view they were sedulously abetted by their mother aunts and other elderly female relatives.
- When he started his company the young entrepreneur used to scrounge for office furniture such as old desks and chairs from small businesses owned by his relatives and friends.
- Example: when he started his company the young entrepreneur used to scrounge for office furniture such as old desks and chairs from small businesses owned by his relatives and friends.
- A group of related persons as a clan or tribe.
- For instance once we took our relatives to the gate of the forbidden city and left them to sally forth on their own along the paths that the emperor had trodden...
- Best method is to look for kin friend to have presswork of the factory go looking to understand probably.
親戚 kin; kindred; relative
親戚朋友 kith and kin
攀親戚 call cousin; call cousins