- v.搶劫 n.搶劫,戰利品
- Iago.'faith He to-night hath boarded a land carack: if it prove lawful prize he's made for ever.
- The war booty was shared between a rebellious prince of toungio and the king of arakan.
- "I won it at the shooting gallery."
- I won it at the shooting gallery.
- To pillage in search of spoils.
- To pillagein search of spoils.
- You've got your trophy!
- A trophy from every victim I can steal a piece of your soul keep your life in a vial you are in debt to me.
- His second play loot was a smash hit
- He hangs suspended from the surface film--what you see above is just his reflection--and suck out its juices.
- He also focuses on the history of the museum and its relationship to imperialism and how much of the objects in british collections were infact stolen from the countries they invaded and exhibited like trophies.
- I was kind of hoping for that scalp.
- I knew where my patroon's case of bottles stood which it was evident by the make were taken out of some english prize;
- A sorcerer might twist his beard when lost in thought; a caliban might collect "trophies" from slain foes; a bard might practice every night to hone her musical skills.
- Spoils worthy of such a noble...
戰利品 captured equipment; spoils of war; war trophies