- to hit
- n.進攻,攻擊,(用語言)抨擊,批評,疾病發作,侵襲 vt.攻擊,抨擊,動手處理(某事) vi.攻擊
- The shock unhinged his mind.
- The loss (ie death) of his wife was a great blow to him.
- She took a bad knock when her husband died.
- I found the formality of the occasion irritating.
- Her death was a shock to him.
- 她一死, 喬在精神上打擊很大。
- Her death had an unbalancing effecton Joe, ie on his mind.
- Losing the contract was a death-blow to the company.
- The enemy was forced to get back under our massive blows.
- The death of their daughter was a cruel blow.
- Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection.
- Largest Florida county stops recount in blow to Gore.
- Having to accept the money was a blow to her pride.
- His refusal was a merciless blow to us.
- It was a great blow to her when her mother died.
- A hit by which a batter reaches first base safely; a one-base hit.