[lā fěi ěr]
- 拉斐爾；拉斐爾；Raffaello Santi或Sanzio Raphael 拉斐爾
- Da vinci's width and depth michelangelo's grandness raffaello's grace and charm as well as tiziano's boldness and unrestraint-all these are the great essences of renaissance bringing forward challenges for the future development of western art.
- Lloyd webber has a theory that picasso's blue period paintings were influenced by burne-jones the british pre-raphaelite master whose international reputation stood high at the turn of the century.
- He has written a survey of british art from hogarth to the pre-raphaelites.
- Do I look like raphael?
- Early minoan greek and roman wall paintings were frescoes.the italian renaissance was the greatest period of fresco painting as seen in the works of cimabue giotto masaccio fra angelico correggio and others. Michelangelo's frescoes in the sistine chapel and raphael's in the vatican are the most famous of all.
- "Early minoan greek and roman wall paintings were frescoes.the italian renaissance was the greatest period of fresco painting as seen in the works of cimabue giotto masaccio fra angelico correggio and others. Michelangelo's frescoes in the sistine chapel and raphael's in the vatican are the most famous of all."
- The broker boasted about his raphaels and hardwood floors his light plant and french furniture his gold-plated plumbing and gobelins but he boasted above all about his travelling bathtub.
- The national gallery is rich in paintings by italian masters such as raphael and veronese
- Even the colours chosen by the painters such as raphael titian and leonardo hinted at a patron's affluence.
- Millais hunt and rossetti were famous pre-raphaelite painters.
- His father was a lawyer turned pre-raphaelite painter.
- I should look deep into the canvases of raphael leonardo da vinci titian rembrandt.
- The unsigned painting was wrongly attributed to raphael.
- In a stylish old stone building this famous gallery houses magnificent works by raphael titian tintoretto and dozens of the great italian painters.