- scrape off;scraping;absterge;wipe off;wipe away;rub out;polish out;polish away;expunge;obliterate;scratch out;attrite;clear;abrade;erase;abrase;wipe;clean away
- n.刮,擦,擦痕,刮擦聲,困境 vi.刮掉,擦掉,刮出刺耳聲 vt.刮,擦,擦傷,挖成
- n.刮,擦,挖,刮削下的碎屑 adj.刮擦的,吝嗇的
- v.擦,摩擦 rt. (～ along) 和諧相處,(～ off) 擦掉,擦破,(～ out) 把(記號,筆記,筆跡等)擦掉
- adj.外面的,下臺的,出局的 adv.在外,出聲地,顯露出來地,明顯地,從頭至尾地 n.外面,外出,外觀 vt.趕出,擊倒,使退場 vi.外出,暴露 prep.通過
- n.磨光,光澤,上光劑,優雅,精良 vt.擦亮,發亮,磨光,推敲 vi.發亮,變光滑 adj.波蘭的 n.波蘭人 Polish 波蘭(Poland)的
- n.亂寫,刮擦聲,抓痕,擦傷 vt.亂塗,勾抹掉,擦,刮,搔,抓,挖出 vi.發刮擦聲,搔,抓 adj.打草稿用的,湊合的
- He rubbed off the finger mark from the painting.
- She scrubbed the cold cream off her face with a tissue.
- Modernist school painter: they pour dye on canvas next reoccupy dishcloth obliterates dye the classic that they sell them finally--dishcloth.
- Make it a habit to clean the bore with a cleaning rod and patch to wipe away anti-rust compounds in the gun each time immediately before you shoot it.
- Wipe the sweat from one's forehead
- Wipe off dirt; wipe away grease.
- Wipe off the emerging adhesive.
- Herbie took out a silk handkerchief to mop his perspiring forehead.
- He cleaned his stiletto on parkin's trousers and wiped the ocular liquid from his hands.it had been a messy business.
- Wade edged closer to him scuffing one foot and looking unhappy.
- He broke out in a cold sweat from the scare and a layer of skin was scraped from his left palm.he was also rebuked by the trolley car attendant.
- Now wipe away the shame...
- For the lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and guide them to springs of waters of life; and god will wipe away every tear from their eyes.
- Absorb and wipe off residual fuel with a cloth.
- Some people use pumice in the bath to remove dry skin from their feet.
從...上擦去 mop from
摩擦去皮機 friction barker
擦去 attrite; obliteration; rub out; wipeout
擦去眼淚 dash away a tear; dash away her tears; dash away his tears; dash away my tears; dash away our tears; dash away their tears; dash away your tears
用...擦去 mop with