- to sunbathe
to get sunburnt
- And what about tanning booths?
- I got this suntan playing tennis the other day.
- I got this suntan swimming at the beach the other day.
- It bewildered her that she should desire to place her hands on that sunburned neck.
- He disrobed to get a good sun-tan on the beach.
- She wore a white t-shirt to show off her suntan.
- She woke him anxiously shaking at his sunburnt shoulders.
- Her white dress accentuated her sunburn.
- Her face is always sunburned and very well made up.
- I got a suntan on my holidays.
- We sunburn easily in summer especially when we go to beach.
曬黑了的 as brown as a berry
曬黑圖 black-lines print
曬黑油 suntan oil
直接耐曬黑 direct fast black