- come down with;get
- vi.來,來臨,到達,出現,來(自),出生(於),開始 int.嗨! vbl.來,到達,合計為
- adj.向下的 adv.向下,在下麵,下去,降下 prep.往下,沿著 n.絨毛,軟毛,開闊的高地
- vt.獲得,變成,收穫,使得,掙得,受到(懲罰,打擊等),染上,抓住 vi.到達,成為,變得 n.生殖,幼獸
- Trichromatic vision; a trichromatic printing process; trichromatic staining is the staining of tissue samples differentially in three colors; tricolor plumage; a tricolor process in photography.
- White petals touched with pink; the resplendent sun-touched flag; pink-tinged apple blossoms.
- Cancer brought it back from nam.
- They caught the typhus and died.
- Of a deeply religious temperament there was inevitably a tinge of the devotional in his mind.
- He has picked up a bad habit of stealing since he was young.
- She's got a social disease.
- Many took to gambling and got in over their heads borrowing from shylock to pay their debts.
- Schoolchildren often become infected with head lice.
- It was not in the realm of possibility for any don to become "show biz" but falcone had just a touch.
- A year later lawrence contracted tubercular pneumonia and was henceforth barred from teaching---much to his relief because he found teaching colliers children in a state school to be as mechanized regimented and dehumanizing as the life led by the miners themselves.
- Not resistant especially to a disease or an environmental factor such as heat or moisture.
- And the forehead of the woman who nursed her baby was stained with the stain of the old rag she wound about her head again.
- While working with cocaine for nerve block anesthesia he and some of his associates became addicted.
- Tanners and wool sorters sometimes get anthrax a serious infectious disease when they handle the hides of sick animals. Parakeets parrots and pigeons may spread psittacosis a disease similar to pneumonia.
不知不覺地染上 slid into; slide into
染上 fall into the habit of
能染上羊毛染料的粘膠短纖維 wool-dyeing viscose staple fibre
被沾染上 be bitten with