- The Tories in their third term will be unstoppable.
- The stairs need cleaning.
- The top stair is broken.
- She descended the stairs.
- She slipped and went hurtling downstairs.
- I passed her on the stairs.
- Have the stairs been swept clean?
- 他從樓梯跌下, 摔傷了手腕。
- He fell downstairs and broke his wrist.
- We heard his heavy tread on the staircase.
- There was no lift and we had to climb six flights of stairs.
- The gas meter is housed in the cupboard under the stairs.
- The dog pattered down the stairs.
- The children had to got under the stairs whenever there was an air-raid.
- She tumbled down the stairs.
- She sat on the bottom stairs.