- surname Ou
- And this week razz and his dad get in a fistfight.
- Phillips was exposed as a wife-beater.
- Confused hand-to-hand fighting in a pitched battle.
- The policeman stopped the fight.
- To strike violently and repeatedly; batter or maul.
- The man confessed tearfully to having beaten his wife.
- There was constant trouble even fighting between the townsfolk and the students.
- He repaid her help by striking her.
- The husband and mother-in-law beat her.
互毆 handplay; passage of arms
互毆罪 assaulting each other; crime of affray
企圖傷害和毆打 assault and battery
鬥毆 brawl; scrap; affrays and blows; brawl; scrap
鬥毆傷 injury from fights
暴力毆打 criminal assault
毆打 assault and battery; rough up; sap up on; slap around
毆打致死 beat to death
毆殺 battery to death
痛毆 slip into
結夥鬥毆 gang fighting
聚眾鬥毆 gather a mob to have brawls
聚眾鬥毆罪 crime of affray